What separates us from every other property management agency, is that we truly care about your property and the return on your investment.
Seriously! We know that sounds like a line, but it’s actually our guarantee.
Our commitment to our clients includes:
- Regular communications throughout our engagement
- To advertise the property effectively for ultimate exposure
- To personally open the property for inspection, bi-weekly or as required
- Process tenant application forms, including relevant rental checks
- Present processed applications to landlord for approval
- To complete of Residential Tenancy Agreement with any agreed inclusions
- Thorough property inspections conducted as per current legislation
- Rental income secured through our direct debit system (DEFT)
- Monitor rental payments and follow up that they are paid by the due date.
- Disburse rental funds to landlord and creditors
- Conduct internal and external regular routine inspections of the property
- To implement appropriate rental increases in consultation with the landlord according to the current rental market conditions
- Always adhere to all relevant legislation and real estate regulatory requirements
- To inform the landlord of any concerns, issues or information relating to the property and/or tenant where necessary
- Provide monthly and annual income and expenditure statements
- Assurance of quality tradespeople and reliable pricing when it comes to maintenance or property upkeep
- To represent the landlord at VCAT if the situation arises
Above all, what generally lacks in the industry is a lack of availability and poor response times from the property manager. Our team will respond to you within 2 hours of your call, even after business hours.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.